A BVG solution with individual pension plans tailored to your company's needs.
The 'Flex individual' solution is a BVG solution that can be used in a variety of ways. With this scheme, each pension fund is managed as an independent, semi-autonomous pension plan, with an annual balance sheet and operating statement, and each pension fund accrues its own value fluctuation reserve. With 'Flex individual', each affiliated company has its own funding ratio.
In addition to its usual duties, the pension fund commission (rather than the board of trustees) determines the rate of interest for the individual savings capital, taking account of the pension fund's financial situation. The pension capital held within this solution is invested in one of the three investment pools, Flex20, Flex30 and Flex40. The number indicates the pool's equity allocation.
The customised individual solution
- Solution for companies with at least ten insured persons
- Own balance sheet and operating statements, incl. notes
- Own funding ratio and no solidarity between the individual pension funds
- Choice of three mixed Investment pools:
Flex20, Flex30 and Flex40. The number indicates the equity allocation of the assets.
- Affiliation is possible while suffering a funding deficiency
- The pension fund commission determines the interest rate
Own value fluctuation reserve
Required target value fluctuation reserve:
Flex20: 8,5 %
Flex30: 11,6 %
Flex40: 15,2 %