Flex individual is a very versatile solution tailored to your company with individual pension plans. Each pension plan is managed in a manner comparable to a company pension fund with an annual balance sheet and operating account and forms its own value fluctuation reserve. With Flex indivdual, each company receives its own specific degree of coverage.
The Board of Trustees determines the interest rate for the interest on the individual savings capital, taking into account the financial situation of the pension fund. With this solution, the entire pension capital is invested in one of the three investment pools – Flex 25, Flex 35 or Flex 45.
- Solution for companies with 10 or more insured persons
- Individual coverage level
- Different investment pools with different shares
- Own fluctuation reserve
- Own balance sheet and operating account
- The level of interest on the retirement assets is defined by the Pension Commission