Pensioners' pension fund
The collective foundation manages a separate pension fund for the active insured employees of an affiliated employer. Pensioners are managed in a separate pension fund. Employees transfer to the pensioners' pension fund upon retirement.
Individually managed pensioners' pension fund
- Own funding ratio and solidarity between the pension funds
- Invests in the Flex20 investment strategy
- New pensioner portfolios that have to be absorbed are valued using different technical rates based on the individual ratio of active insured to pensioners.
- Pensioner portfolios without active insured are not taken over.
- Affiliation without financing the required pension capital for the pensioners is not possible.
- All pensioners taken over as well as those who become pensioners during the contract term are passed on at the end of the contract.
- The board of trustees decides on the financing of the required provisions.